Louisiana Art and Science Museum
In the heart of downtown Baton Rouge you will find many restaurants that turn into nightlife, but hiding away on S. River Road is the Louisiana Arts and Science Museum. This is a great place for the whole family. It’s located right across from the state capital grassy area and the River Center where many large events and concerts are held in BR, LA.
In the museum you will find many attractions and events coming up. Photographers will place their pictures for display of things like “Faces of the Flood” in reference to the flood of 2016 in Baton Rouge and surrounding areas which displaced so many residents. Other times they will have dinosaur replicas on display along with inspect displays.
Don’t forget about the famous planetarium in the same building. This show puts the Earth, moon and sun in a fun discovery for the whole family to understand more about our planet and what could be beyond. You may even get to hear more about the geography of Baton Rouge and surrounding Louisiana areas depending on who is your tour guide for the day. To visit their website, stop by https://www.lasm.org/
Louisiana Art and Science Museum Hours:
How to get from the Louisiana Art and Science Museum to Taylor Theunissen, MD Plastic Surgery – Directions:
- Head south on S River Rd 0.2 Miles
- Continue onto Government St 0.7 Mi
- Turn right onto S 10th St 0.2 Mi
- Take the ramp on the left to Interstate 10 E/Interstate 12 E 0.2 Mi
- Get on I-110 S from Government St
- Follow I-10 E to LA-3064/Essen Ln in 11. Take exit 160 from I-10 E 5.3 Mi
- Merge onto LA-3064/Essen Ln 0.4 Mi
- Turn right onto Hennessy Blvd 0.4 Mi
- Turn left onto Dijon Dr
- You’ve arrived! Taylor Theunissen, MD Plastic Surgery 5233 Dijon Dr. will be on the left.